canine and equine osteopathy & sportsmassage for horses!
Complaints for osteopath for dogs
In which kind of complaints canine osteopathy can help?
- Problems in sitting, lying and standing up
- Difficulties in jumping in and out of the car
- Diminished condition
- Not liked to be brushed anymore or caressed on a particular place
- Shuffling gait
- Digestive problems
- Hernia problems (even paralysed dogs)
- Change in behaviour without clear cause
Dogs and sports
Dogs are also more used in sport, which increases the risk of injuries. Also strange movements, jumping and falling can cause blockage to the vertebral column.
I come for the treatments in the region of Flemish Brabant, Waals Brabant, Antwerp, Eastern Flanders and West Flanders.
Besides complaints for dogs, I also treat complaints in horses, being also an equine osteopath. Do not hesitate to contact me, if you have questions in regard to the price and treatments. Have also a look at the links and my blog.